With the purpose to demonstrate the commitment of INGAPAN S.L.U. with the environmental protection and with the continuous improvement of our environmental performance, we have introduced an Environmental Management System in accordance with the standard UNE EN-ISO 14001 in all our workplaces. Whit the establishment of this system we want to demonstrate our special sensitivity with the environment in which we develop our activities and services; minimizing the impact of our production plants by a rigorous control and a continual improvement.
We have defined, introduced and made available to the parties, external and internal, our Environmental Policy; which is appropriate to the purpose and strategic lines of our organization and includes our commitment to protect the environment and the prevention of the pollution.
After identifying and evaluating all the significant aspects in which we must work, we have defined the following environmental objectives for the 2019-2020 period:
– Minimization of the environmental impact derived from the activities in the workplace CEAO 1 by reducing a 12% the electricity consumption
– Reduction of CO2 emissions, from combustion in fixed places, in the workplace CEAO 1 by 11%
– Minimization of the environmental impact derived from the activities in the workplace CEAO 2 by reducing a 0,5€ the electricity consumption
– Reduction of the refrigerant gases equivalent to CO2 by 60%, derived from the use of refrigerant gases in the conditioning/refrigeration installation.
– Minimization of the environmental impact derived from the activities in the workplace Outeiro de Rei by reducing a 0,5% the electricity consumption